Monday, April 23, 2012

Wanted: Affordable Swimwear!

Summer weather is highly anticipated!  Sunshine, patio dates, cold beer, bbq, icicles - what else can be better?  I've been wanting a cute beach towel since forever.  All these years, I'm still using an overused Gardfield one!  I need some new cheap swimsuits as well!  Something I'll never understand is why swimsuits are always so expensive despite the lack of material used?  Meh.  Unless necessary, I always like to hunt for great swimsuit deals at Old Navy and H&M.  

For my fellow Canadians, click here for a 20% off coupon at Old Navy (Ends Apr 29)!

 From Old Navy:
Patterned Terry Beach Towel $14.94 each / Women's Polka-Dot Control Max Bandeau Swimsuit $44.94
Right & Center: $6.94; Left: $14.94

Bikini Bottoms: $ 19.94 / $24.94 / $19.94


From H&M:
 
Bandeau $5.95 / Padded Underwire $17.95


I was at H&M hunting for some swimwear... wanting to use the 20% coupon that expired last weekend.  One location doesn't sell swimwear at all.  Another said they haven't stocked swimwear yet. Fail.  I guess I need to stalk H&M on a daily basis from now on.  What's your favourite store to shop for swimsuits?


Much Love.

3 comments:

Mana said...

Omg I must go to old navy now to try and find that cute polka dot one piece!!! Adorable and affordable too! Thanks for sharing!

theblissfullife14 said...

ahh this just reminds me how I need to start working out for summer...

Unknown said...

Intriguing site. You should can give more insights about it.
Much appreciated so much !
affordable swimwear